Everyone always talks from doctors to ordinary people to parents who advise their children to eat fruits because of their countless benefits. Therefore, we will eat fruits of all kinds and answer the important question (what are the benefits of fruits)?
Fruit contains many important elements for the body such as minerals, fibers, vitamins, sugars, salts, iron, acids such as folic acid, and other nutrients that provide the body with energy, protect against many diseases, and raise the body’s immunity. Eat it while you are following a balanced diet without harming yourself.
What are the benefits of fruit?
We can explain some of the benefits of fruit in points as follows:
- Fruit can maintain the health and safety of the body.
- The fruit helps in controlling the level of cholesterol in the body.
- The fruit reduces the chance of developing kidney stones.
- The fruit reduces body fat.
- Fruits protect against iron deficiency in the body and anemia.
- Reduce the body’s exposure to colds and flu.
- Reduces high blood pressure and protects the body from heart disease.
- Prevention of the risks of exposure to various cancers.
- Improving bowel movement and its ability to digest.
- Reducing the chance of developing diabetes.
- The fruit works for the benefit of the skin and the renewal of its cells.
- Helps relieve the body of chronic constipation.
- Reducing stomach pain and colon disorders.
- Gives hair luster and shine and renews the strands.
- Strengthens the body’s immunity and protects it from diseases.
- Provides the body with useful calories and sugars, unlike processed sweets.
- Helps to control weight and get a slim body.
- It gives the body many fibers that reduce fat and cholesterol in the body.
- Potassium present in many fruits helps protect against high blood pressure.
- Vitamins such as vitamin B help the formation of red blood cells.
Fruits, their types and benefits
Very useful for hair and its tufts and the renewal of skin cells.
It helps in making the nerves strong and the muscles of the intestines also, and this contributes to reducing constipation.
It is a diuretic and helps treat kidney stones.
Activates the liver and nerves.
It works to rejuvenate and strengthen the hair.
Adjusts the acidity and balance of the body.
Strengthens tissues and bones.
Increases immunity, strengthens the body and reduces anemia.
It contains vitamin C in abundance, and this leads to the fixation of calcium in the body.
It stimulates blood circulation.
It is preferable to take it after eating because it helps digestion.
Beneficial for the digestive system, it is a natural laxative.
Protect the body from various cancers.
It works to prevent diarrhea.
It prevents anemia.
Helps prevent atherosclerosis.
Kiwi makes the body feel full and the stomach is full, which reduces weight.
It helps in digestion and lowers blood cholesterol.
Anti-inflammatory and well resistant to it.
Diuretic and useful in kidney stones.
Fast-digesting fruit and useful for the intestines.
It helps in strengthening muscles and nerves.
Activates the liver and regenerates cells.
It prevents cancerous diseases.
It is one of the most important sources of potassium and reduces blood pressure.
Reduces constipation and gas.
Reduces fat and cholesterol in the blood.
It increases saliva secretion and this aids in digestion.
A sedative and a pain reliever.
Helps reduce uric acid.
Fruit and how many calories are in it?
It is preferable for everyone who follows a balanced diet to eat about 250 grams of fruit, and we will explain what calories each type of fruit contains, according to each 100 grams of fruit, as follows:
Mango contains 58 calories per 100 grams.
Figs contain 60 calories per 100 grams.
Pears contain 55 calories per 100 grams.
Strawberries contain 33 calories per 100 grams.
Apricots contain 43 calories per 100 grams.
Watermelon contains 38 calories per 100 grams.
Prunes contain 49 calories per 100 grams.
Lemon contains 36 calories per 100 grams.
Peaches contain 43 calories per 100 grams.
Lemon contains 36 calories per 100 grams.
An orange contains 42 calories per 100 grams.
Grapes contain 68 calories per 100 grams.
Organs of the body and their benefit from different fruits
The brain: benefits from fruits such as oranges, tangerines, red apples, strawberries and cantaloupe.
Bones: benefit from pear, plum and apple.
Cardiovascular benefit from all types of fruit.
Reproductive system, colon benefits, pear, plum and apple.
Skin, hair and skin benefit from cantaloupe, apple, pear and strawberry.
The lungs benefit from all fruits.
Intestines and blood benefit from apples.
Tips to follow when eating fruits
- Wash fruits well before eating, in order to get rid of germs and dirt in them and so as not to be exposed to diseases harmful to you and your family.
- Do not eat fruits in large quantities, but in moderation.
- Instead of sweets and chocolate, eat fruit on a regular basis.
- Eat about 250 grams of fruit daily to provide your body with useful and important elements.
- Do not eat a lot of fruit that causes constipation or diarrhea.
- Eat fresh fruit.
- Do not eat fruit after the main meals, as it is a meal in itself.
- There are benefits that the fruit enjoys under its peel, and it is preferable to eat it without peeling or cutting it, such as apples and pears.
- If you suffer from stomach ulcers, do not eat citrus fruits such as oranges, tangerines, and lemons.
- It is preferable to eat the fruit in the morning and before breakfast or make it breakfast.
- After washing the fruit, it is not preferable to dry it with towels or tissues, but rather leave it in the air to dry.
- It is preferable to eat fruits before meals, in order to help digestion, as they contain elements that help in the digestion process.
- Keep the fruit out of the sun so that it stays ripe and healthy for a long time and does not spoil easily.
- If we eat a lot of information about fruits and the most important nutrients in them, so it is important that the diet includes mainly fruit elements, and the body must get an appropriate proportion of fruits on a daily basis in order to preserve it from many diseases that it may be exposed to in addition to Strengthen immunity and maintain good health, vitality and activity most of the time.