Bees are from the family of flying insects and are one of the most widespread insects in the world, and they have many functions that they perform, such as producing honey and beeswax, and they live in all regions and countries except for the Antarctic continent.
What is royal jelly?
- Royal jelly is a sticky white gel that turns yellow over time.
- This food is characterized by its sour taste, which is produced as a result of refining a mixture of bee honey with pollen inside the bodies of young female workers of bees, who are only four weeks old.
- After completing this refining, the female workers work to produce royal jelly through the pharyngeal glands in the front of their heads, and then present it to the queen bees to feed on afterwards.
- Royal jelly contains many important nutrients that queen bees need while they are in the larval stage.
What are the benefits of royal jelly?
- It has a role in treating stomach and duodenal ulcers through its daily use.
- It increases the vitality of the body and improves its activity.
- It improves the mood of the human body.
- It works to get rid of depression and difficult psychological deteriorations, and also works on psychological and nervous balance.
- It increases the desire to eat and opens the appetite, which helps those who suffer from thinness in gaining weight.
- It helps the body get rid of microbes that may cause various diseases.
- It increases red blood cells in the body, which makes it a good remedy for those suffering from anemia.
- It improves men’s sexual ability and increases sperm count.
- Activates the ovaries of the female, and increases the level of fertility.
- Improves focus and memory activity.
- It activates the pituitary glands in the body.
What are the benefits of honey?
- It protects the body from different types of cancer.
- Protects the body from heart problems.
- Protects against fungi and bacteria.
- It improves the activity of the body.
- Reduces cough.
- Reducing the problems of ulcers and diseases that may affect the digestive system.
What are the benefits of honey with royal jelly?
- Royal jelly and honey have many benefits for the human body, as they provide the body with the benefits mentioned above, but in a double and double card, and they double the ability to resist and treat diseases as well.
- When treating the body from a cough, for example, or a cold, they provide a faster and more effective treatment, making honey and its food one of the most important therapeutic options for treating diseases.